Glass Walls and Doors were appointed by Minster to undertake the multi floor glazing works on the refurbishment of 38 Carver Street in the centre of Sheffield.
Cubo Sheffield is located on Carver Street in the centre of Sheffield. It is a key part of the Heart of the City redevelopment. It provides a link between the vibrant Division Street area the beating heart of the development, focussed around Charter square and the new HSBC and CMS headquarters at Grosvenor House. When you walk through the main doors you are welcomed by the huge impressive co-working space on the ground floor. Private offices, meeting rooms and designated desks are found on the upper three floors. It also features a rooftop seating area on the top floor which is accessible to all members.
- Single glazed 12mm toughened
- 50mm deep head, wall and end post sections
- Atrium glazing
- Sliding glass doors with 600mm D handles and side locks
- Framed glass doors with locking lever latch
- Custom slam posts for the sliding doors and light switches
- RAL9005 track work