Glass Walls and Doors were appointed to add a modern glazing solution for this barn conversion project. The project consists of an open topped glazed partition to create a bedroom as well as completely renovating the stair case by removing the timber spindles and replacing with seamless glass.
- Single glazed
- Frameless door with 600mm D handle
- Bespoke steel structural head section
- RAL7016 Anthracite metalwork and ironmongery
- 10mm safety toughened glass
- Timber beaded both sides
- Exposed glass vertical edges